Honda Synchro Motorsport Team Online Auction
Client honda of the uk manufacturing ltd
An online auction featuring Honda race cars, race car transporters, tooling and workshop equipment is available from the Synchro Motorsport team.
Assets include but are not limited to:
• Honda Civic Endurance 20L FK8 Type R Left Hand Drive Racing Car (2018)
• Hopkins Motorsport modified Gray Adams model type GADD3T/8 Racing Car Meeting Car Transporter
• Honda Civic 1.5L Sprint Car Left Hand Drive (2018)
• Honda Civic FK8 Type R Left Hand Drive Race Car (2017)
• Honda Jazz Left Hand Drive Race Car (2009)
• Brian James Race Car Transporter
• High-End Tooling
Synchro Motorsport was the voluntary race team of Honda of the UK Manufacturing Ltd. The team of HUM associates dedicated their free time to developing and racing the cars created at the Swindon-based plant.
The team was founded in 1992, the same year HUM began manufacturing the fifth generation Honda Accord. During its development, the Accord was given the code name Synchro that was adopted as the motorsport team’s name.
Synchro Motorsport competed in Britcar's Dunlop Endurance Championship and the Creventic 24H series. The team entered a bespoke Honda Civic Type R comprised of 80% standard road-going parts. By competing in some of the most testing European endurance championships, the team demonstrated the Type R’s performance and reliability.
To bid, please visit Bidspotter.
Bidding Close Date:
For further information, please contact:
m: +44 (0) 7848 412 737 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
m: +44 (0) 7788 394 330 | e: email@example.com