Engineering, Inspection & Workshop Equipment
Client On behalf of Susan Clay and W Vaughan Jones of Jones, Giles and Clay Limited, The Joint Administrators of City Engineering Systems (Bristol) Limited, and Finance Companies
(Subject to Availability)
Engineering equipment include.
- 2 x Hedelius Tiltenta 7 CNC Machining Centre’s (2017);
- Butler & Newall Elgamill Milling Machine (1989);
- Kearns & Richard SE150 Horizontal Borer;
- YCM MV106A CNC Machining Centre;
- XYZ & Bridgeport Turret Milling Machines;
- Mostana/Herbert Widdowson/Polmach/Tarnow & Colchester Lathes;
- Addison & Bomar Horizontal Metal Bandsaws;
- Francis Shaw/Bradley & Turton hydraulic platen presses, welders, grinders, mobile extractors, etc.
Inspection Equipment & Other Assets.
- Faro Arm Edge CMM Unit (2013);
- Sigmascope 500 Profile Projector;
- Granite Surface Tables;
- Toyota LPG Forklift Truck;
- Kaeser BSD 72 Air Compressor (2008);
- Shipping Containers;
- Mercedes-Benz Flatbed Truck (2002) with Atlas Loading Crane etc.
NB: this auction relates solely to the Cardiff premises of City Engineering Systems (Bristol) Ltd
View: Tuesday 10th July 2018, 9.30am – 3.30pm
At: City Engineering, Cyrus Building, Canal Parade, Cardiff CF10 5HH
Bidding Ends: Thursday 12th July 2018 at 3.00pm
Clearance: Monday 16th – Friday 20th July 2018 (Strictly By Appointment Only)
For further information please contact:
Jenni Pearce DipSurv MNAVA | +44 (0)7788 394 330 | email@example.com
Kimm Smith | +44 (0)7860 508 600 | firstname.lastname@example.org