Business for Sale
Client FRP Newcastle
Businesses for Sale
Gordon Brothers is pleased to announce an opportunity to acquire the shares or business and assets of a high-quality, complex machined component subcontractor with an enviable reputation and sold customer base.
- Established in 2006, Ring is a subcontract machine shop providing low to medium volume, high precision, complex engineered components to global OEM's and regional manufacturers.
- Ring primarily operates from 16,000 sq ft leasehold premises in the North of England with a break available in April 2013.
- 40 skilled full time permanent employees
- Diverse customer base spread across multiple sectors including Oil & Gas, Defence, Aerospace, Rail, Energy and Medical.
- Accredited to AS9001 Rev D
- Strong sales pipeline and current order book value in excess of £630k.
- Well invested production facilities including:
- CNC Milling - 3, 4 and 5 axis up to 3000 x 800 x 720;
- CNC Turning - up to 2200 x 580 OD;
- CNC Grinding - cylindrical, profile and thread grinding. Range up to 350 OD and 330 ID x 1000
- In-house surface treatments for Alocrom 1200 and SurTec 650.
- Experienced working across a wide range of exotic materials.
- Ability to operate as a stand-alone facility and/or secondary site with capacity to accommodate further turnover.
- All correspondence in relation to this opportunity should be directed to FRP as detailed overleaf.
- FRP is requesting indicative proposals by no later than 5pm (GMT) on 1 September 2021 with the view to completing the transaction within the shortest duration thereafter.
- Further information can be obtained following completion of a non-disclosure agreement.
Bidding Close Date: