Resourceful Earth Limited
Sale of Business & Assets of an Anaerobic Digestion Plant
Client RSM Restructuring Advisory Llp
Businesses for Sale
Gordon Brothers has been appointed by RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP to assist with the disposal of the business and assets of Resourceful Earth Limited.
Significant investment is required to complete the anaerobic digestion plant, along with securing planning for expansion. A new planning application has been submitted to increase the size and configuration to a gas-to-grid and electric-to-grid plant that will produce 1.6mW electrical equivalent to grid (net of parasitic), plus 2.1mW electrical to gas grid (540 SCMH / 5mW gas / heat equivalent) with a 3.7mW electrical equivalent.
Assets to include:
Anaerobic Digestion Plant
The principle fixed items, in various stages of completion, comprise:
• Food waste reception hall with three concrete pits, 30m3
• Feed buffer tank, 675m3
• Four pre-cast concrete digester tanks, 2,600m3, each tank with three Streisal impeller mixers, three Stallkamp submersible mixers and heating coils
• Digestate storage tank, 2,600m3, with three Streisal impeller mixers, three Stallkamp submersible mixers and heating coils
• Gas drying and desulphurisation polishing plant
• Four 550kW 2G CHP gas engines (with G59 registration) and associated transformer and distribution panels (2016)
• Other assets including - Eurodeck weighbridge (60 tonne), assorted manual and electric valves, Netzsch transfer pumps, electrical distribution cabin, Wackerbaur feed system, 3x stainless steel storage tanks, containerised toilet block and offices, etc.
Attractive feed-in tariff accredited in 2015 with approximately 15 years remaining.
Further information is available on request.