DavyMarkham Limited – In Administration
Opportunity to acquire a well-established engineering business
Businesses for Sale
- A well established Northern based engineering company working in every industrial sector, known for its experience, quality and ability to undertake large scale engineering projects.
- Work undertaken includes design, machining, fabrication, project management, assembly, installation and after sales.
- The Company currently has two large key contracts which may be of interest to a potential purchaser. There are also several smaller ongoing general engineering projects in hand with large established customers.
- The Company is renowned around Europe and undertakes all sizes of contracts, both local and overseas.
- Customers include large corporates, the government as well as international clients.
- Annual turnover for year ended 30 June 2016 c£8.5m.
- Trades from leasehold property.
- Majority of plant and machinery is subject to finance.
- Employs c140 staff which include some highly skilled employees. Most employees have long service.
Sale process and further information:
- Inviting best offers.
- Further information: Should you be interested in obtaining further information regarding this opportunity please contact the persons below. Please note that you will be required to complete and sign a confidentiality undertaking before additional information is provided to you.
- Steve Butler | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07525 861197
- Tom Byrne | email@example.com | DDI: 0116 303 3268