Opportunity to acquire the business and assets of an established southern based scaffolding contractor
Business For Sale
Businesses for Sale
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Business established over 30 years from existing premises (under licence) – 2000 sqft office, barn storage and 0.75 acre yard.
- Long standing blue chip customer base.
- £2m invoicable on current contracts to 31.7.17 (1 contract over £800k and 24 contracts over £10k), with a forward order book of £1.6m
- Stocks of standard tube & fittings, system scaffolds and Ubix Roofing system – with a replacement cost of £2.4 million
- Owned vehicles – 3 lorries, 4 trailers, 5 vans.
|y/e 31.7 16||y/e 31.7.17||5 months to
Profit / (loss)
REASON FOR SALE & PROCESS
- As a result of delays in potentially significant contracts, the Company has incurred recent losses and is in need of additional working capital, which the existing owners are unable to provide.
- Further information will be made available on return of a signed Non Disclosure Agreement.
- The deadline for indicative offers is 10 April 2018.
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and receive access to further financial information under a Non Disclosure Agreement, please contact Project Frame’s appointed agent:
t: +44(0)117 9595 515